Saturday, October 17, 2009

HAPPY B-DAY HAILEY







Check out the cakes!! Good job Maddy and Sydney!!
And Sammantha, Hailey and Josh. Josh's is a library on fire. Hailey's is a pizza, Sammy's is a star. Sydney's is a present. And Maddy's is a vampire eating a ghost.







This is the girls at Hailey's b- day party, with Duff.





Hailey wanted to have an ace of cakes b-day party. So Paul got the Duff look going on(with my mascara) The girls each decorated a cake, made an apron and ate pizza. Unfortunatly we missed some of our friends due to the swine flu. Thanks to Courtney for the invites that rocked. The front said MAKE IT BIGGER MAKE IT BADDER MAKE IT AWSOME.






The back read I invited the most talented people I know my friends... Hailey came up with the idea. And thanks to Antonio for making the ace of cakes posters that we hang in he house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hailey was seriously SO creative to come up with that idea! It's the best I think I've EVER heard. I might have to blog about it :)

Lydia said...

Hailey always picks the best party themes!