CUTE! I loved Hannegan lake, we drove on it yesterday and there wasn't a drop of water on the whole road.... crazy that it looked like that the day before... Love the snow caves
great pictures that cave one is adorable. can't believe the flooding I must have been stuck inside or something I had no idea. great pictures. can't believe chloe is walking, she is so sweet.
7 comments:
CUTE! I loved Hannegan lake, we drove on it yesterday and there wasn't a drop of water on the whole road.... crazy that it looked like that the day before... Love the snow caves
Crap... I just threw all my gear in the garbage... it's no use!
Really though, caves are SO FUN and we totally had enough snow to do it!
great pictures that cave one is adorable. can't believe the flooding I must have been stuck inside or something I had no idea. great pictures. can't believe chloe is walking, she is so sweet.
Love your pictures. Looks like you had fun over Christmas break!
I love the snow caves! What did Chloe think of the snow?
That flooding is insane!
It was really fun to talk to you when you called...it's been too long!
Wait, Lesha... the flooding was right outside your door! We need to get you out more!
Glad to see you post again. I thought you were pulling a Jenny Miller :)
Post a Comment